I decided to take part in the fabulous Suzie81 Speaks’ survey. Here is a link to the list of questions she posed to bloggers, and I am going to answer them. If you’d like to participate, head on over to her blog, answer the quesions, and link.
1. How did you create the title for your blog?
The title of my blog, Humyn, is the title of a poem I’d written a few years ago. I wanted my blog to be about my views on the world, poetry, culture, current events, and the human experience in general. I thought titling it “Humyn” seemed fitting.
2. What’s the one bit of blogging advice you would give to new bloggers?
My advice would be to write with passion. Write about your passions, because if you’re not having fun writing, then you will feel burnt out quickly. Also, make sure to read as many blogs as possible. This will help you meet other bloggers and help you become a better blogger.
3. What is the strangest experience you’ve ever had?
Too many to count! Many of those experiences involve my trip to Greece. Clubs in Santorini, a ferry ride to Athens, and meeting the locals.
4. What is the best thing anyone has ever said to you?
“You write like Dorothy Parker.”
5. When presented with a time machine, which one place and time would you visit?
I would travel to California in the mid 1950’s to meet Marilyn Monroe.
6. If you could pick a new first name, what would you choose?
Gwen or Athena.
7. If you were a B Movie, what would it be called?
The Attack of the Writer’s Blocks